Sunday, July 8, 2012

It's not Goodbye, it's I'll see you Later

Yesterday, July 7th, I spent my last beach day (at Wrightsville Beach) with my best friends. I love these girls SOOO much and I have been blessed with their friendship.
Erin: My first TRUE friend! We have been through a lot over the years. We have made it through one move, I'm sure we will make it through this. I love you so much!
Cameron: Call Me, Maybe! You are so spunky and sweet, you always bring a smile to my face!
Candace: You have always been there for me, through thick and thin, you have been my mentor, advisor and friend.

Thank you girls so much for showing me true friendship! I love you all so much and cherish all the time we have spent together. I BETTER see you in Costa soon!


Going Away Party for Rob, Nick and Liz


My sister, Holly and I

The Whole Gang

Thank you to Erin and Candace for throwing a going away party for us! It was a perfect way to say good-bye to all of our friends and spend some quality time together before we leave. We are so blessed to have so many friends who love us! Our time in Wilmington has truly been amazing, because of the people we have spent it with. 

This is definitely the hardest part! I started to get emotional last night when Erin and I were laying in the  bed and she said "I can't believe you are leaving, I'm going to miss you so much!" Thankfully, Haley then came in and jumped on us to lighten up the situation! 

Thank you everyone for your love, support and friendships. You will be greatly missed, but you are EXPECTED to come visit us soon! We love you so much! 
~Nick and Liz


No comments:

Post a Comment